1. What is the Magic Bullet?
The Magic Bullet is a blending solution for all of your kitchen needs! From chopping onions and mincing garlic, to making iced coffee drinks, smoothies and sorbets, the Magic Bullet is your perfect countertop companion.
2. What's the difference between the Magic Bullet and the Magic Bullet Mini?
The Magic Bullet is the original countertop magician! It contains 18 ounce cups and shaker tops for ultimate kitchen versatility, while the Magic Bullet Mini comes in a more compact size with just the basics you need.
3. Is the Magic Bullet microwave safe?
The Magic Bullet Tall Cups are microwave safe. You can prepare and cook food in the same cup without dirtying a dish and with no pots or pans to clean up. All other pieces of the Magic Bullet, including the Re-sealable Lids, Lip Rings, Flip Top Lid, the Party Mugs, and Blades should not be used in the microwave.
4. Is it OK to put the Magic Bullet in the dishwasher?
With the Magic Bullet cleanup is a snap! All of THE BULLET® Cups, blades, Party Mugs, lids and lip rings, are all top-rack dishwasher safe, but do not use the sanitize or high temperature setting. The only thing that cannot go in the dishwasher is the Magic Bullet power base.
The Tall and Short Cups and Party Mugs are made out of high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they do not shatter when dropped.
5. What are the Magic Bullet Tall Cups made of?
The Tall and Short Cups are made out of high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they do not shatter when dropped.
6. What are the capacities of THE BULLET Tall Cup and Party Mug?
Both the Tall Cup and Party Mug hold 18 ounces.
7. What are the electrical specifications of the Magic Bullet?
Our U.S. and Canadian Specific unit has a very effective 120 v/60Hz/250 Watt Motor. The plug is a 2 flat pin polarized plug.
8. What's the difference between the Cross Blade and Flat Blade?
The Cross Blade is for chopping, grating and blending foods such as onions, cheeses, meats and frozen drinks, and the Flat Blade is for whipping cream and grinding hard foods like coffee beans and spices. Both blades are dishwasher-safe. The Magic Bullet comes with the Cross Blade.
9. Why does THE BULLET not crush ice, it just spins it around?
You may be overloading your cup. If you're using the bigger, homemade ice cubes, they need some room to move around so they can reach the blade. Smaller, less dense cubes will crush much easier. For the best results, combine a little liquid with the ice.
10. What are the dimensions of the Magic Bullet?
Assembled height including the Tall Cup 12 inches. Diameter 4¾ inches.
11. Where can I view a full copy of the User Guide?
You can download the User Guide here
12. How do I check my order status or manage my subscription?
You can see your order status and manage subscription here or call 855-346-8874